Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Worf, Data, & Captain Archer Making Dinner
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:30 pm, November 24th, 2012
Star Trek’s Michael Dorn, Brent Spiner, and Scott Bakula share a moment in the kitchen for Patrick Stewart’s son’s birthday. He tweeted, “My birthday catering company sucks. Do NOT hire these guys.” (via reddit)
- A clothing company that makes clothes for cats is now making tipis for cats. (via The Frisky)
Freddie Highmore and Vera Farmiga as a young Norman Bates and mom Norma from the upcoming Psycho prequel series, Bates Motel. They really made him look like Anthony Perkins, didn’t they? (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- Sesame Street direct Emily Squires has passed away at 71. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- Larry Hagman, best known as J.R. Ewing on Dallas and Major Anthony Nelson on I Dream of Jeannie, has also died. He was 81. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
Here’s Val Kilmer as Mark Twain. He’s hoping to make his one-man show “Citizen Twain” into a film. (via Hyper Vocal)
- TV's Best Fake Websites
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- Real Housewives Of New York: Countess Commitment?
- 'Real World' Stars: Where Are They Now?