Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Labyrinth Meets Monsters, Inc.
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, September 20th, 2012
The t-shirt’s only on sale today, but you can enjoy this Labyrinth meets Monsters, Inc. fanart any time. (Fashionably Geek)
- While not red and sparkly, these “No Place Like Home” GPS-enabled shoes are pretty neat. (The Frisky)
TARDIS Converse Chucks. Gimme. (Etsy)
- Today’s xkcd features what may very well be the biggest single comic panel of all time. Aside from the Bayeux Tapestry, that is. (ComicMix)
Check out this concept art for Iron Man 3‘s Mark XLVII and Iron Patriot suits. (MTV)
- Nicola Peltz, who played Katara in M. Night Shyamalan’s The Last Airbender, has been added to the cast of A&E’s Psycho prequel Bates Motel, which can’t possibly be as bad as TLA, so congrats on your step up, Nicola! (The Hollywood Reporter)
- If you’re in Los Angeles, you can now sip coffee and read sci-fi at Ray Bradbury Square. (io9)
Make your cookies extra-nerdy with these sci-fi cookie stamps. (That’s Nerdalicious)
- Wow, David Letterman really had trouble with the ending to The Dark Knight Rises, didn’t he? Luckily, Joseph Gordon-Levitt was there to help. (MTV)
Canine cosplay for the dog who’s always wanted to be an AT-AT. (Fashionably Geek)
- Patrick Stewart gives the nod to another X-Men movie. Literally. Someone asked him “Another X-Men movie?” and… he nodded. So there’s that. (Bleeding Cool)
Meet Emperor Calvintine and Darth Hobbes. (He Geek She Geek)
- Nestle is hosting its very own Willy Wonkian Golden Ticket contest by embedding GPS in six candy bars. Winners get £10,000 instead of psychologically tortured. (Gizmodo)
This self-portrait of astronaut Aki Hoshide makes all those pictures you’ve taken of yourself for various social media accounts look really lame. (NASA)
- First Impressions
- What's The Truth About Joe Gorga's Trade?
- Nude Pregnant Kim Kardashian Statue Unveiled
- 12 Things You Didn't Know About Your Favorite Shows