Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
The Hobbit’s Martin Freeman Dubs Himself Geek Prince, We Don’t Argue
by Jill Pantozzi | 2:20 pm, December 7th, 2012
“I’m geek royalty now. That’s the main responsibility. It’s not playing Bilbo, it’s my responsibility as a geek prince.” – Hobbit star Martin Freeman speaking at the New York premiere of The Hobbit: The Unexpected Journey.
Freeman is of course also stars in BBC’s Sherlock, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, and Shaun of the Dead. Enough to make him a Prince, or is The Hobbit enough?
He also told reporters, “I hope by the time my life is over I’ve given [fans] something else to talk about but I think in all reality I think it’s very likely that they’ll be calling me Bilbo.”
Speaking of fans, several paid $500 to attend the premiere. Proceeds went to the American Film Institute.
(via The Hollywood Reporter)
- Gandalf Riding a Unicycle While Playing Bagpipes
- All of the Hobbit News Since Yesterday
- The Cast of The Hobbit Meet Their LEGO Counterparts
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- Who Will Join As X-Factor Judges?
- TV's Best Fake Websites
- Parent-Teacher Conferences Have Never Been This Humiliating