Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
BBC’s Doctor Who Collides With AMC’s Mad Men For A Snazzy T-Shirt
by Jill Pantozzi | 2:25 pm, October 29th, 2012
On sale now at GimmickTees.com is a design by Stuart Down that brings together two things people love a lot: Doctor Who and Mad Men. This shirt is available until November 4 but they’re also holding a contest starting next month to win a year’s worth of t-shirts (52). You can find out more on their Facebook. Now I want a TARDIS couch…
- BBC Turned Down Russell T. Davies Doctor Who Graphic Novel
- If Doctor Who Had The Main TItles Of BBC’s Sherlock
- Doctor Who Nail Art: The Silence
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- Is Gretchen Wearing A Recycled Engagement Ring?
- 10 Shows We Really Want to Come Back