Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
13 Disney Princesses Magically Transformed Into Magazine Cover Models
by Jill Pantozzi | 3:45 pm, December 2nd, 2011
What can you say about Disney Princesses? They’re meant to be charming, beautiful and aspired to. Kind of like magazine cover models, no? Well thanks to Tumblr user Petite Tiaras, we can now see what our favorite Disney ladies would look like on the cover of today’s popular magazines. And Petite Tiaras didn’t just plop them onto the magazines, s/he went a step further and created character specific headlines and teasers to go with them. Hit the jump to see thirteen absolutely fabulous creations.
This one of Tiana was actually the very first of the series and more pop-art inspired than what the artist eventually wound up going with. So here’s Tiana, take 2.
I love, love, LOVE these. We know you probably aren’t anywhere near to being done with this series, Petite Tiara, but we have a few suggestions we’d love to see realized in the future:
- Lilo on the cover of Highlights
- Jessie on the cover of Doll Collector
- Nala on the cover of National Geographic
- Eve on the cover of Popular Science
- Alice on the cover of Mad Magazine
Just to name a few. Thank you in advance.
The tumblr has lots of fun Disney stuff but if you’d like to see just the Disney Princess Magazine covers you can see them here.
- 10 Shows We Really Want to Come Back
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films