Pay What You Want & Wow Future Employers with Your Microsoft Office Wizardry
Most people have just enough Microsoft Office know-how to play with line spacing and margins to make a term paper look longer than it really is. But if you want to impress a future (or current) employer, you’re going to need a little more than that. Which is why we’ve put together this info-packed 12-course Microsoft Office Productivity Bundle—and right now, you can pay what you want for it at The Mary Sue Shop.
Don’t miss your chance to get 12 courses that take you through the basics and beyond of:
– Navigating the Microsoft Word interface
– Using Word to create and customize tables
– Using Excel to calculate interest
– Assessing bond valuation with Excel
– Using Excel to manage large datasets
– Creating 3D, area, and bar charts in Excel
– Customizing your Outlook inbox
– Using conditional formatting to organize your Outlook inbox
– Linking and managing different Outlook email accounts
– Creating sleek PowerPoint presentations
– Adding tables, shapes, credits, and more to your PowerPoint slides
– Designing customized forms for large amounts of data using Access
– Using OneNote to aggregate info from handwritten notes, drawings, audio, and more
…and that’s just the beginning. Best of all, you get lifetime access to all the material, so you can review it whenever you need to (like the night before a presentation or a job interview).
Don’t miss your chance to grab this great deal on 12 Microsoft Office courses. Pay what you want for the whole bundle at The Mary Sue Shop!
—Please make note of The Mary Sue’s general comment policy.—
Do you follow The Mary Sue on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, & Google +?
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]