Things We Saw Today: The Mike Pence Bot Has Broken Down
Someone play the music so this Weekend at Bernie's situation can go.
Mike Pence decided to check his fake watch, stare off into space, and pray to get out of a meeting today. When Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer were meeting with Trump and Pence, things got a bit heated, with Schumer and Trump fighting, and Pelosi asking that they not have their discussion about Trump’s wall in front of the press.
If you watch the footage of the meeting, though, Pence just sits in the back the entire time and doesn’t say much.
Donald Trump and Chuck Schumer went head-to-head in the Oval Office to the shock of onlooking reporters.
“If we don’t get what we want one way or the other…I will shut down the government,” Trump said, shutting out pleas from Democratic leaders Schumer and Pelosi pic.twitter.com/c4Cgnd7iJ1
— POLITICO (@politico) December 11, 2018
It seems as if this is not the droid you were looking for.
Someone needs to reset the wifi. That Pence droid seems disconnected.
— Steve (@SpaceTruckerX) December 11, 2018
Pence checking his nonexistent watch for 2020 pic.twitter.com/UPE3xKbQSd
— Scott Gustin (@ScottGustin) December 11, 2018
We go live to Mike Pence pic.twitter.com/hWOo3qLemu
— Jessica Huseman (@JessicaHuseman) December 11, 2018
Mike Pence getting a middle seat at this Real Housewives of the White House reunion is outrageous.
— Alex Goldschmidt (@alexandergold) December 11, 2018
Is Pence breathing? Will he dance if we play music loud enough?
This photo was really from the Trump-Pelosi-Schumer fight today. Can someone please check to see if Mike Pence is actually still alive or is this a “Weekend at Bernies” type scenario where they just prop up Pence at meetings. pic.twitter.com/EX1qJvP5ft
— (((DeanObeidallah))) (@DeanObeidallah) December 11, 2018
It was his own personal episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.
— Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog) December 11, 2018
Is Mike Pence as done with being Trump’s Vice President as we’re done with their entire administration? I refer you to the above.
- Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy? In the last century, the most streamed song has been … “Bohemian Rhapsody”? (via NBC News)
- There’s a new version of “Baby It’s Cold Outside” that really examines the song and the less than favorable lyrics. (via POPSUGAR)
- So did someone at Disney just forget that Solo: A Star Wars Film was a movie that came out this year or what? (via CBR)
- Jason Momoa is out there referring to the DCEU like it’s already dead and in the grave. (via Pajiba)
- A new YouTube video shows the dark side of leaving an abusive relationship. (via YouTube)
(image: Drew Angerer/Getty Images)
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—