Things We Saw Today: Channing Tatum Is a Tale-Telling Yeti in the Smallfoot Trailer
Channing Tatum voices a Yeti named Migo in the new trailer for Smallfoot. In the trailer, he tells the terrifying tale of the titular “smallfoot,” a creature with freakishly tiny feet and very little hair who sounds suspiciously like a human. But could such a beast really exist?
However this movie turns out, I absolutely love the idea of Channing Tatum as an animated Yeti. My favorite Channing Tatum is comedic Channing Tatum, so I’m always here for that. Smallfoot stomps into theaters on September 28, 2018. (via Nerdist)
- Holy crap, I want a waffle shaped like the Millennium Falcon. (via GeekAlerts)
- Pixar’s Coco is crushing it at the box office. It opened to $71.2 million in the United States, and it scored Disney’s second biggest opening in China ever. (via Collider)
- There’s a We The People petition calling for FCC Chairman Ajit Pai, who wants to end net neutrality, to resign. The petition currently has over 61,000 signatures; when it reaches 100,000 signatures, the White House will (theoretically) respond.
- Lifehacker posted a helpful reminder for keeping track of harassers. When someone on Twitter blocks you, you lose access to any DMs they might’ve sent you – so screengrab early if anyone is creeping or harassing.
- You can watch a literal number 11 save the day, along with Cookie Monster dressed up as a “cookiegorgon,” in Sesame Street’s Stranger Things parody.
- Netflix has released another Black Mirror episode trailer, this time for “Crocodile.”
That’s all I’ve got! What’d you see today, TMSers?
(Featured image via YouTube thumbnail)
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]