Things We Saw Today: It’s Star Trek: The Next Generation Versus Aliens in Comic Crossover
Star Trek: The Next Generation may not be on the air anymore, but it still lives on in the hearts of every Trek fan–and, of course, in the comics. It was officially announced that Dark Horse Comics and IDW are joining forces to create a TNG comics crossover with another popular sci-fi franchise: Aliens. Picard and crew will reportedly be facing off against the Xenomorphs–and something tells me that even Data might have a hard time sticking to the Prime Directive. (via Nerdist)
- So what’s the story with the new kid on the Supergirl block, Mon-El? Well, he might be superpowered but don’t expect him to be entirely respectful of the law. According to actor Christopher Wood, he’ll be like “a kid in a candy shop” at first–before Kara gets him to settle down. (via Comic Book Resources)
- If you’ve been waiting for a showdown between Anthony Hopkins and Ed Harris on Westworld, fear not: Sunday’s episode promises to deliver. (via THR)
- There’s a new Homestar Runner Halloween special! (via io9)
- Mythbusters‘ Adam Savage reveals all of the work that went into making his Totoro cosplay for New York Comic Con this year. (via GeekTyrant)
- If you’re like me, you’ve been playing Skyrim: Special Edition and plan to keep playing all weekend. Here’s how you can install mods. (via Forbes)
What did you see today, Saturday friends?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Follow The Mary Sue on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, & Google+.
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]