And the Name of the Standalone Han Solo Movie Will Be …
Having just wrapped production, director Ron Howard let fans in on the movie’s title, which is … not a big surprise.
— Ron Howard (@RealRonHoward) October 17, 2017
Solo. It’s called Solo: A Star Wars Story.
So now we know! That’s that. That’s settled. Here are a few alternate titles I might’ve gone with, were I director Ron Howard. [Narrator: She was not director Ron Howard.]
- Han: A Star Wars Story
- Solo: It’s Not Just For Red Cups Anymore (h/t Teresa)
- Everybody Loves Lando: A Star Wars Story
- The Life and Times of Chewbacca: A Star Wars Story
- Han Shoots First, Over and Over Again So There’s No Confusion This Time: A Star Wars Story
- My Trials and Tribulations: A Millennium Falcon Story
What’ve you got?
(image: Lucasfilm, Fox)
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—