I really love Vogue‘s 73 questions video series, and I really love Serena Williams. As a result, I’m going to be re-watching Williams talk about tennis icons, showing off some dance moves, and demonstrating a single flawless drop-shot for quite a while. The athlete, who recently won Wimbledon, shows off her ridiculous amount of charisma and charm in this video, and the combination of serious questions with sillier ones lets us see the many sides of Serena.
Definitely give it a watch! Here are my highlights:
- The very beginning: who makes Serena Williams wait for them?
- Please tell me someone is on Williams starting her own girl group called “I’m Coming to Getcha.”
- When Williams says the most romantic thing a dude’s ever done for her “hasn’t happened yet.” Is that a challenge? Get wrekt, Drake (though she does call him funny).
- Williams recently binge-watched Malcolm in the Middle. Stars, they’re just like us!
- Did she just name someone’s child Grant?
- “Who listens to haters?” Throwback to her amazing Sportsperson of the Year speech.
- Someone also needs to reach out to Williams about fashion design, because her style is amazing. And those dance moves!
- I didn’t know about she had a charity. Looks like Serena Williams Fund does some great work!
- SERENA WILLIAMS JUST WACKED A PIKACHU! *smashes my Pikachu phone case*
- Williams has great taste in movies.
- Please tell me there’s video evidence out there of Serena Williams body-bowling …
- Serena Williams would make an amazing superhero, and Hollywood needs to get on that now. Superena 2016.
What were your favorite moments in Williams’ 73 questions video?
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com