Powerpuff Girls Contest Searches for Real Life Heroes
Great news! All episodes of The Powerpuff Girls is heading to Hulu. On March 24, you’ll be able to binge both the original series (which ran from 1998-2005) as well as the 2016 reboot. Both have aired on Cartoon Network.
In honor of the big event, young girls can participate in a contest that will put a spotlight on real life Powerpuff Girls. The initiative will highlight girls throughout the country who are doing incredible things and inspiring others along the way.
The program will culminate with a special one-day event for up to 100 girls between 8-12 years of age from local organizations and school. The event will include celebrity guest speakers, inspirational stories and activities that encourage female empowerment. Sounds like fun!
Here’s how to participate:
- Post a photo or a video of yourself or a friend on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and tag it with #RealLifePowerpuff.
- Head to RealLifePowerpuff.com to share their story. Selected participants will be featured on the site and given the chance to win Powerpuff Girls prize bags.
- Girls must be 13 years old to participate although a parent or guardian may submit entries for those younger than 13.
- All stories must be originally shared on one of the following platforms: Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter or Instagram
- Tag stories with #RealLifePowerpuff and #contest
- All entries must be submitted before March 10, 2017.
Do you know any real life Powerpuff Girls doing incredible things?
(image via screencap)
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]