Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: A Wonder Woman Skirt We Wish We had
by Susana Polo | 5:28 pm, January 21st, 2012
And I never wear skirts. Or, like, want to wear them. (Hanie Mohd)
- Microsoft is pushing the Washington State government to stop sitting on its hands and pass some marriage equality laws already. Yay, Microsoft! (Gizmodo)
If you had one of these Lovecraftian carpets in your house, I might be unwilling to enter the room. (io9)
- Turns out sex doesn’t really sell that much anymore. Color us surprised.
The Muppets DVD set promises the longest blooper reel ever made (in Muppet history–they think), and here’s a tiny preview (
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments
- Equestria Girls is not Actually for Girls
- Is this Coke Super Bowl Commercial Racist?