Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: A Gingerbread Enterprise
by Susana Polo | 5:29 pm, December 10th, 2011
Redditor nem8 boldly took some… Sour Patch Kids? It looks like? where no probable-Sour-Patch-Kid had gone before. (Neatorama)
- According to science, women who opt for abortions instead of carrying an unwanted pregnancy to term suffer no more mental health problems stemming from their experience than those who do. In other words, abortions don’t have harmful mental effects, unwanted pregnancies do. (Jezebel)
- Alyssa Rosenberg makes some points on Tom Brevoort’s feelings of responsibility towards female and minority characters in comics that we wish we’d thought of. (ThinkProgress)
Super Punch has a round up of art from a Jim Henson tribute gallery, but we were just tickled pink (or green, or brown) by these Kermit and Fozzie dresses:
- An extra on the Manhattan shoot of The Dark Knight Rises died of sudden but natural causes. Yikes. (MTV Splash Page)
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- 5 "Unfilmable" Movies That Got Made Anyway
- Is Gretchen Wearing A Recycled Engagement Ring?