Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The Borg Assimilated A Wedding Cake
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:29 pm, August 4th, 2012
That poor fondant never stood a chance. (via When Geeks Wed)
- Irish novelist Maeve Binchy passed away earlier this week. Instead of looking back at her career, The Telegraph decided to post a piece by British novelist Amanda Craig in which the author suggested Binchy would have been a better writer had she been a mother. She writes, “Does a female novelist need to have experienced motherhood to truly understand human emotions?” Read all about it at The Frisky.
- Jezebel has a nice round-up of Olympic nail art.
- The MMORPG Star Wars: The Old Republic is introducing a free-to-play option this fall! (via Geek Mom)
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- Hard to Say Goodbye: TV's Most Traumatic Deaths
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments