Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Anyone Who Says They Don’t Want a Hover Sloth is Lying
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, March 13th, 2013
Sure, it wouldn’t be the fastest of rides, but look at this illustration by Mike Bear and tell me you don’t want one. (Neatorama)
- Have some pictures of Tom Hardy cuddling a puppy. You’re welcome. (The Frisky)
- While at SXSW, GeekSugar made the most important discovery of the modern age: There’s a Space Camp for adults. Just writing that sentence filled me with glee.
Also from SXSW: These Iron Throne pedicabs look exponentially more comfortable than the real thing. (Laughing Squid)
- Vulture gives us The Evolution of the TV Nerd, From Potsie to Urkel to Abed.
- Newsarama has an interview with Ashley Eckstein of the recently canned Star Wars: The Clone Wars on the show’s cancellation and the fate of Ahsoka Tano.
Disney made a King of Kong-style documentary on Fix-It Felix, the (fictional) game at the center of Wreck-It Ralph. It’s 28 minutes long, which is an eternity in YouTube time, I know, but it’s well worth the watch. (/Film)
- 5 Greatest Kisses in Sci-Fi Movies
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- Which Doctor Who Character Are You?
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments