Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The Ultimate Star Wars Cake
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, October 17th, 2012
- 16 Strange Weird And Wonderful Halloween Decorations, via The Frisky. The bat wings for one’s car are particularly nice.
- One woman’s battle against the anxious masculinity of the fighting-games scene. (The Phoenix)
Team Hidalgo’s The Birth of C-3PO came in second place at the first annual Lucasfilm Sidewalk Art Festival in San Francisco. But it is forever number one in my heart. (Star Wars Blog)
- A Traveling Halloween museum? I like the sound of that. (Kickstarter)
- Batman villain Garfield Lynns, a.k.a. Firefly, is making his way to the CW for Arrow. (Superhero Hype)
Community meets The Breakfast Club, via Paste. Shirley… Shirley’s just the one taking the picture. Yeah. That’s it.
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- Avengers 2 Reveals Two New Characters in its Script
- Who Will Join As X-Factor Judges?