Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: This Jareth the Goblin King Cosplay Is Quite Bowie-Esque
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, September 26th, 2012
B-Bowie…? Is that you? (Jareth from Labyrinth cosplay, via Fashionably Geek)
- This whole controversy about New York City public schools distributing the morning-after pill to students without consulting their parents has gotten blown way out of proportion, says The Frisky.
- It’s impossible to express in words exactly how amazing this video of Grover and Cookie Monster doing musical versions of The Hunger Games, The Avengers, Doctor Who, and Newsroom is. You’ll just have to watch it. Trust us. (via Entertainment Weekly)
Reddit users mock this picture of a Sikh woman with facial hair; said Sikh woman lets Reddit know what’s what; original poster apologizes. (via Jezebel)
- The Farrelly Brothers report that the script to their Dumb and Dumber sequel is almost done, adding that “I think you’re going to like it.” But… but I don’t understand. It’s nowhere near April Fool’s Day. (A.V. Club)
This is what the world’s oceans would look like if the Earth didn’t spin. Road trip to Australia, everyone! Sorry, Canada. (io9)
- Patrick Stewart, you’ve gotta stop teasing us about showing up in X-Men: Days of Future Past. You’re supposed to be all British and dignified. (via ComingSoon.net)
The Ant-Man test footage shown at this year’s Comic-Con hasn’t been released, so Deviantartist Samurai Jack has recreated it from memory using animated storyboards. It’s pretty cool, but I wish we’d get the actual footage sometime soon. C’mon, Edgar Wright, I’m getting… antsy. (via Topless Robot)
- Washington Post Misleads Readers About Guns?
- GoT: Behind The Scenes With Natalie Dormer
- The Public Loves this Superman, Why the Bad Reviews?
- Tears of Indifference