There historical female military leaders are here to kick butt and chew bubble gum, and they're all out of bubble gum.
Neil Patrick Harris’ Puppet YouTube Series Will Probably Offend Less People Than It Amuses
by Susana Polo | 9:27 am, November 21st, 2012
I mean, I’m already offended by the presence of Brian Henson, who I still haven’t forgiven for spoiling all the good jokes at the beginning of every episode on my The Muppet Show DVDs. That’s right, Brian. You’re lucky you made The Muppet Christmas Carol and Treasure Island to balance it out.
Six video game couples that have stuck with me over the years, each representing a different sort of love.
- We Cannot Overemphasize How Good Looking These Mondo Disney Posters Are
- Proof that Every Disney Movie Is Improved by the Presence of The Emperor’s New Groove Yzma
- Vikings Pictorial Recap: Invasion
- 10 Anime You Should Watch (And That Are Easy to Find!)
- A Simple, Elegant Redesign of Gotham’s Heroes And Villains
- Rebecca Pahle "Check out the first image from Human Centipede 3.” No thanks, I’ll pass.
- Jill Pantozzi Has anyone on the @FanExpoCanada mailing list seen a retraction to that “cuddle a cosplayer" email from yesterday?
- Susana Polo My a capella group sings Africa by Toto! With only... small changes... to the lyrics... http://t.co/kzF8V3LXW4
- Susana Polo Galadriel is my hero. #Oscars
- Rebecca Pahle Michael Bay is producing a #Birds remake. THE BIRDS ARE ALIENS.
- Susana Polo I will defend my typo by insisting that Sirenity is the genderbent version of Firefly you've never heard of but that's totally real.
- Jill Pantozzi It would be SUPER cool if @TheMarySue got to visit the @CW_Arrow set & talk to those awesome ladies. cc: @ARROWwriters @geoffjohns
- Susana Polo The story of how Athena dressed Odysseus up in more and more elaborate hobo costumes to the amusement of the rest of the Greek pantheon.
- Susana Polo Odysseus: I'm finally home! Ready to kick some suitor ass, Athena? Athena: Or you could pretend to be a hobo for like three whole days.
- Rebecca Pahle Just got corrected for using “woah” instead of “whoa.” No.
- Susana Polo wait you mean the "ooga chaka" part and the "hooked on a feeling" part are the same song
- Susana Polo Maybe if I listen to all of Hooked on a Feeling, I can stop getting it stuck in my head. #morningthoughts
- Susana Polo February 26th is the day Boromir died and the Fellowship was split, so here have a sad http://t.co/LmOimgt1oL
- Rebecca Pahle Almost found myself saying “save a plastic spoon” when I bought my soup today. What have I become?!
- Rebecca Pahle Because Littlefinger needs to be eaten by zombies: http://t.co/WdZHhYj4Xf
- Jill Pantozzi All my love to @popcandy but I am super bummed to not be the moderator for @paleycenter’s Batman at 75 panel. http://t.co/XRS6WVWUX7
- Susana Polo Forget Man of Steel. Lets talk about how Dash kills 6 henchmen in The Incredibles' hovercraft chase alone.
- Susana Polo Honestly, if I had a choice between killing trailers for trailers and "motion posters," I'd choose motion posters.
- Susana Polo Who teaches sex-ed in Professor Xavier's School for Gifted Children? http://t.co/NajwzaJxzo
- Rebecca Pahle I repeat: the flying rainbow horse DID NOT TALK. What a sham. 0/10 would not recommend. #WintersTale
- Take a Dump in the Sarlacc's Mouth, Like You've Always Wanted
- New Lego Jawa Sandcrawler Is Huge and Amazing
- The Weekend Hangover: Toy Urinals, Lena Dunham's Archie, Penis Underwear, More
- The Walking Dead SPOILER Thread - Gettin' Loopy
- 5 Things That Make South Park: The Stick of Truth Awesome (and 2 That Make It Lame)
... or submit a tip 100% anonymously.