Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
The Best Answers To Come Out Of Ian McKellen Taking Over The Hobbit Twitter Feed Yesterday
by Jill Pantozzi | 3:30 pm, December 7th, 2012
- 1.Where do you buy your sweaters, Sir Ian?
- 2.Who would win in a fight? Gandalf or Magneto and why?
- 3.If you could play another Tolkien character, who would it be?
- 4.Sir Ian, who do you like more? Merry or Pippin?
- 5.Can you make smoke rings like Gandalf can?
- 6.Sir, you like cats?
- 7.If you could personally ask Tolkien about Gandalf, what would it be?
- 8.Would you ever play a wizard again in any fantasy film?
- 9.why cant i pass?!
- 10.Gandalf rides horses quite often, did you do this or did they use stunt doubles?
- 11.Can I stroke your beard?
- 12.I'm gay and it's still difficult to deal with ignorant, homophobic people - how do you deal with it?
- 13.Sir Ian, what's one thing you would say to your 16-year-old self?
- 14.Do you prefer Legolas or Aragorn?
- 15.I have always compared Gandalf with God, do you think it's an apt comparison?
- Funny or Offensive? Leno's Black Joke About Obama
- The Best Movie Soundtracks: From 2003 to 2013
- The Next Bond Girl Revealed
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments