Things We Saw Today: Paul McCartney Makes James Corden Tear Up During Carpool Karaoke
Plus horror TV series, Supernatural, doggos and more!
James Corden’s Carpool Karaoke segment on The Late Late Show is always fun, but this super-sized edition featuring Sir Paul McCartney is truly one for the books. The two drive around McCartney’s hometown of Liverpool, making stops at Penny Lane and greeting people on the street as they sing along to some of the Beatles’ greatest hits. When McCartney tells Corden that the famous hit “Let it Be” was inspired by a dream of his late mother, Corden starts tearing up. The whole segment is worth watching, as it’s absolutely delightful.
(via Huffington Post, image: screengrab)
- Season 14 of the CW’s Supernatural will only air 20 episodes, down from its normal count of 23. (via TVLine)
- Chucky is coming to television: Don Mancini has announced a television series based on his Child’s Play franchise. (via ComicBook.com)
- In more horror TV news, Syfy is developing Nightbreed, based on the short stories by Clive Barker. (via Deadline)
- New studies show that our dogs are communicating with us through body language. Also, barks. (via Elite Daily)
- Good news for Dragon Ball Z fans: three remastered films from the franchise will be released in select theaters this fall. (via EW)
Happy Saturday, Mary Suevians!
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]