Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Community‘s Doctor Who Spoof Now Has Its Own Fake Fandom
by Susana Polo | 5:05 pm, September 27th, 2011
In case you didn’t see Community’s very brief Doctor Who spoof, well, there you go. And here you are. On the Internet. Where a fake fandom for a fake show that’s only real in a fictional continuity can totally become a real thing. With a tumblr. (io9)
On the subject of Who, did you know that the Doctor has a VYou channel? Did you know that VYou was a thing? Well, either way, here is a webpage that loops a 30 second video of Matt Smith staring at you forever.
- Two reports from Bleeding Cool, first that DC has announced that every single issue of the New 52 have sold out, with eight of those titles selling more than 100k (including Batgirl), and with Justice League selling more than 200k copies to retailers.
- Second, that DC Comics editor Janelle Asselin has quit, according to BC. Asselin was editor on the New 52 titles Detective Comics, Birds of Prey, and Batwoman, and appears to have left DC for Disney… who owns Marvel. Yikes!
- In a similar non sequitur, if you think you’re the only person who noticed that Brad Pitt is never not eating something in Oceans Eleven, you may be pleased by this list of everything that he has ever eaten on camera in any movie. (Vulture)
- What's The Truth About Joe Gorga's Trade?
- First Impressions
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- Equestria Girls is not Actually for Girls