Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: A TARDIS Made of Party Balloons
by Susana Polo | 5:03 pm, October 11th, 2011
This one is only bigger on the inside after you inflate it. (Live, Laugh, Love, Listen to Heavy Metal)
- Death Star PR brings us the breaking news that Senator Palpatine will not be running for the office of President.
Warren Ellis wrote a really long post about print, digital, and web- comics, and we always pay attention when he talks about making comics online.
The Hollywood Reporter has got a very large gallery of behind the scenes Walking Dead pictures, showing that even zombies need sunglasses sometimes.
- Gamma Squad’s list of online college courses about comic books make us wish we had more time. I want to take Survey of the Drawn Story! Probably too squeamish for Far Side Etymology, though.
- Which Doctor Who Character Are You?
- Kitty Forman is Back!
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?
- Twilight & 11 Other Worst Movies Ever