Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Paper Doll Batgirl
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:00 pm, May 8th, 2012
Here is a paper doll of Stephanie Brown and her alter-ego, Batgirl. Artist Kyle Hilton also did a Chris Hemsworth Thor version so, you know, you can mix and match their outfits. Check out the a whole bunch more including a Maggie Smith/Violet Crawley from Downton Abbey! (via Comics Alliance)
- There’s a new book out called Field Guide to Chicks of the United States, The Frisky posted its description saying it offers “amusing insights into the most distinctive physical characteristics, vocalizations, behavioral tendencies and mating habits of American Chicks from regional and ethnic subculture (or species) across the country.” Uh, I’ll let them take this one.
It’s a new international poster for Brave from The Daily Blam!
- Bleeding Cool spoke with comic artist and writer Tim Seeley about women in comics. There are some good things said, and some bad things said. We can’t decide how we feel about this interview.
This woman looks remarkably like the updated Ms. Marvel, aka Captain Marvel. Everyone told her so on Free Comic Book Day.
- Speaking of which, we mentioned this on our Facebook page yesterday but Big Shiny Robot reminds us that if you missed the FCBD issues from Dark Horse (Star Wars/Serenity or Buffy/The Guild), you can now read them digitally for free!
- It’s official! The Adventure Time video game will be released this fall!! (via MTV)
Global Geek News shows off some amazing Portal cakes.
- Apparently, famed artist and inventor Leonardo da Vinci was really terrible at one part of human anatomy - the female reproductive system. Why? There weren’t enough female corpses to dissect at the time. Read more at Live Science.
- Once Upon A Time Season 3 Scoop
- Danielle Staub Stalked RHONJ's Production Cameras?
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- The Real Reason The Gorga's Are Moving