Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Hunger Games Fans Found Catching Fire‘s Lagoon Set On Google Maps
by Susana Polo | 12:06 pm, January 30th, 2013
Oh, Hunger Games fans… Some sleuthing fans of the series turned up this imitation lagoon, initially built for the 1996 Olympics, refilled and rebuilt to represent (through a lot of movie magic) all twelve sections of the Quarter Quell’s arena.
- Jennifer Lawrence as Galadriel (shut up, it is too Hunger Games related)
- Katniss and Michonne put Hermione and Buffy Through an Extreme Talent Show
- Guys, Stop Scaring the Pants Off Sam Claflin
Social Media Code:
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- 5 "Unfilmable" Movies That Got Made Anyway
- Hard to Say Goodbye: TV's Most Traumatic Deaths
- 'Real World' Stars: Where Are They Now?