Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
LEGO Gave Their Employees Gold Bricks After 25 Years of Service
by Jill Pantozzi | 11:21 am, December 4th, 2012
Yeah so, this is a 14-carat gold LEGO brick. Besides that, it’s a regular 4×2 piece that can connect with other LEGO but costs $14,450. How can you get one? You probably can’t. This is a unique gift the company gave to employees in the last 70s, early 80s who had worked with them for 25 years. Better hope the dog doesn’t eat it.
Did you watch the 2013 Academy Awards? Here's our take on the geekiest moments of the show.
- If Movie Posters Had Used the Film’s Working Title
- DC Superhero Parents Adorably Walk Their Sidekicks to School
- Attention, Internet: Artist Has Drawn The Avengers, Loki, Katniss, Batman, and More As Cats
- Unsurprisingly, Disney Says It’s Not Backing Down on That Merida Redesign
- ’80s Rock Stars Get the Superhero Treatment
- Jill Pantozzi Holy cow! Congrats to my pal @ArkhamAsylumDoc who has her clinical dissection of #IronMan3 on the Hollywood Reporter! http://t.co/lYZtkU7o9Z
- Jill Pantozzi Have you listened to the latest episode of CRAZY SEXY GEEKS yet? http://t.co/OT4PgFR28R
- Rebecca Pahle I would absolutely wear flying squirrel pajamas. No question. http://t.co/hitHKL1Lcs
- Rebecca Pahle Why is a show that I started watching for its cheesetastic eye candy quotient giving me such damn FEELS?! #Spartacus #BARCAAAA
- Jill Pantozzi If anyone spots pictures of my Ice Queen cosplay from #C2E2, send them my way! Especially ones with other Adventure Time cosplayers!
- Jill Pantozzi "There aren't enough full fleshed out, three dimensional roles for women on television. " - Natalie Dormer on how great GoT women are.
- Susana Polo Why do we have the tag "space hair." /side-eyes @TheNerdyBird
- Susana Polo @beckysaysrawr Although I do like that the Voyager is made up of happy squishy pouches of biomaterial. I want one for a pet.
- Susana Polo ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY product crossover: Marvel and Girl Scouts collaborate on limited edition boxes of The Thing Mints.
- Susana Polo Is there anything sadder than eating the last thin mint? #farewell #myfrozenbabies
- Susana Polo Until The Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler my best friend and I thought we were the only kids who wanted to live in the Met.
- Susana Polo Clear example of me abusing my privilege as managing editor of the day: http://t.co/CvByomxy3g
- Rebecca Pahle Might've found my new phone wallpaper. Thanks, Wolverine, for your ridiculous angry faces. http://t.co/kt2f7gZQfz
- Susana Polo I work in a profession where mixing up Karen Gillan and Kieron Gillen is non-trivial.
- Susana Polo *just realized that in the genderswap Adventure Time universe Hunson Abedeer is a soul-sucking lady in a power suit* http://t.co/erxvtklhWU
- Susana Polo *sigh* Someday, I'll tag something else vagina dentata http://t.co/9Mh8tpikri
- Rebecca Pahle AHHHHHH!!!!! RT @simonpegg: Oh and the World's End trailer? Coming in about 14 days.
- Jill Pantozzi In her #DoctorWho recap, @NerdGerhl wrote, “VWORP, BITCHES, I’M OUTIE.” It will now be a new thing I say all the time.
- Susana Polo There's a new Wikipedia article on the list that comes up when you search for my name in quotes and it's THE LAIR OF THE SHADOW BROKER ONE!!
- Jill Pantozzi I can't read R.I.P.D. and not think B.P.R.D.
... or submit a tip 100% anonymously.