Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Doctor Who Cake, Complete With Weeping Angel
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:30 pm, January 20th, 2013
We see a lot of geeky cakes here at The Mary Sue, but this Doctor Who confection by CakeCentral member Yumei (don’t say “takes the cake,” don’t say “takes the cake”)… is really a step above the rest. I think it’s to do with the LED light they put on the top. (via That’s Nerdalicious)
- Lucy Liu: Great actress, all-around badass, talented abstract painter? Yep! (via The Frisky)
- Tom Hiddleston has been voted TotalFilm‘s Sexiest Actor Right Now. Something tells me Tumblr was involved… (via MTV)
An ad for the French Blu-ray release of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey has given us our first glimpse at the covers (above) and special features (two hours of bonus footage, including a “making-of” feature and 10 video blogs—possibly the same ones released during filming?) for the non-Extended Edition. As Collider points out, the versions for the U.S. and other countries might be different.
- Wrangling Superman’s curly forelock is more hazardous than it seems: Man of Steel‘s key hairstylist is suing the film’s producers after she was injured walking across the set’s “fractured and uneven walking surface” to fix an actor’s hair between takes. (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- TV's Best Fake Websites
- How to Spot Fake Disney Movies