Things We Saw Today: Zazie Beetz Looks Amazing as Domino in Deadpool 2
Ryan Reynolds shared a first look at Zazie Beetz as Domino in Deadpool 2 who looks amazing and I’m so excited for Deadpool 2.
- The Flash has officially cast the Ralph Dibney, AKA The Elongated Man. Hartley Sawyer will be taking on the role in season 4. (via CBR)
- Here’s a sequel we were not expecting: Nightmare Before Christmas is getting a comic book kind-of-sequel about ghost dog Zero getting lost in Christmas Town. The title by DJ Milky is set for a 2018 Spring release. (via Nerdist)
- Time shared a recipe for Rick and Morty fans to make their own Szechuan Sauce. Apparently, it’s easier than you think.
- This is some unfortunate, but unsurprising news: Researchers might have drawn and connection between Netflix’s 13 Reasons Why and a spike in suicide-related searches. (via Mashable)
Hey, are you planning on buying music anytime soon? Head to Bandcamp on Friday to support the Transgender Law Center! Throw some music recommendations our way!
- SyFy released a teaser for their adaptation of Happy! and it’s even better if you imagine: it’s a sequel to Law and Order: SVU and ex-cop Christopher Meloni is really just Stabler working with a blue unicorn voiced by Patton Oswalt. (via Pajiba)
- Daily Dot details how Jean Léon Gerome’s “Truth Coming Out Of Her Well To Shame Mankind” because a popular feminist meme.
Finally, here’s your first look at the upcoming Frozen musical which will include all kinds of new songs. Is Kristoff finally going to get a real, full musical number? (via Oh My Disney)
That’s what we saw this Monday, what did you see?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—