Things We Saw Today: Hair Sticks… That Are Battle Axes
Things We Saw Today
An excellent addition to any Female Dwarf Fighter cosplay, I think. (I Heart Chaos)
- Mommy’s New Tattoo, A Bedtime Story for People sounds pretty cute. (The Frisky)
- Patricia Hernandez chronicles game company for girls Purple Moon. (Kotaku)
Tony, I know you like disguising the suit as other things, but I think this one lacks a certain subtlety. (Neatorama)
- Sue at DC Women Kicking Ass interviews the creators of DC’s Ame-comi girls, a digital series based entirely on set of anime styled figurines that DC had manufactured… and they kind of make it sound like a good comic.
Hey! Listen! (Fashionably Geek)
- Joey Exposito explains why he loves Catwoman. (IGN)
Cthulhu Barbie is here to give you unrealistic expectations about women’s bodies. /spooky voice (Neatorama)
- Ridley Scott is amused by the idea of a Harrison Ford cameo in his Blade Runner sequel.
And finally, if it isn’t swelteringly hot where you are for this Memorial Day, enjoy the thought of some backyard barbecues in the warmth from this second Death Star fire pit.
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]