Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Wreck-It Ralph Commercial Gets A Retro 80s Makeover [VIDEO]
by Jill Pantozzi | 4:35 pm, October 9th, 2012
Ok, I am so happy Disney did this. It’s seriously cool. Anyone growing up in the 80s knows the classic vibe of the commercials from that era, well Disney decided to do one to promote Wreck-It Ralph. Or should I say, “Fix-It Felix, Jr.” the game within the movie. Check it out!
- How Wreck-It Ralph Gets To Use All Those Video Game Characters
- Wreck-It Ralph Trailer 2
- Wreck-It Ralph Trailer 1
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- Parent-Teacher Conferences Have Never Been This Humiliating