Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Every Day Closer To The Walking Dead Premiere Means One Less Zombie Finger To Worry About
by Jill Pantozzi | 4:37 pm, February 7th, 2013
If you’re worried about zombie phalanges reaching out for your squishy flesh, worry no more! Thanks to an AMC advertisement for The Walking Dead in
New York’s Grand Central Station Toronto’s Union Station, those trouble-makers’ days are numbered. What I want to know is, who guards the severed fingers? Because if I were a tourist, I’d totally be taking one of them home as a souvenir. Or, you know, if I just happened to find myself in Grand Central Union Station for any reason whatsoever.
(via Duck Duck Gray Duck)
- Preview A Clip From TWD Mid-Season Premiere
- Fans Can Expect A Major Character Before The End Of This Walking Dead Season
- Daryl Dixon Should Be In All Super Bowl Commercials
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- 12 Things You Didn't Know About Your Favorite Shows
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- TV's Best Fake Websites