Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Wonder Woman Sends a Mothers’ Day Card
by Susana Polo | 5:00 pm, May 10th, 2012
From Comics Alliance’s excellent selection of superhero specific Mothers’ Day cards. We quite like Damian’s also.
- 16 of the Dumbest Anti-Sexual Harassment Stock Photos. Have to be seen to be believed. (The Frisky)
- Guillermo del Toro has announced he will be producing and co-directing that stop-motion adaptation of Pinnochio with the Jim Henson Company. (Deadline)
Man, HerUnivere’s Ahsoka Tano hoodie is pretty much the best ever. Really itching for those folks to get some more sci-fi licenses under their metaphorical belts. (Fashionably Geek)
- How much screen time did each Avenger get? The answers may surprise you. Then again they might not. (GeekTyrant)
- Action Lab Comics has the Eisner Award nominated issue #3 of Princeless available for you to read online, completely free.
In the video game tie in to The Amazing Spider-Man, you’ll be able to go webslinging as Stan Lee. Now that you’ve absorbed that, take a look at that big billboard behind him for STORE and their JEANS and try not to laugh. (The Hollywood Reporter)
- io9 rounds up 10 Things You’ll See in Almost Every Tim Burton Film, just in time for Dark Shadows.
- In order to make people want to buy them more often, DVDs are going to have more unskippable FBI anti-piracy warnings. Yaaaaaaay! (Geekosystem)
This pool is perfect for the orphan you know with a big back yard and a butler not adverse to getting wet. (Pottery Barn Kids)
- A Weird Episode Of Mad Men
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- How to Spot Fake Disney Movies