Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Winter is Coming, Charlie Brown
by Susana Polo | 5:04 pm, April 2nd, 2012
- A Wisconsin Planned Parenthood was rocked by a homemade bomb placed outside its window last night. (The Frisky)
- Jezebel has a quick feature on a tattoo artist who specializes in creating (in pigment, if not flesh) nipples for women who’ve undergone mastectomies. See also: opportunities to get nipples in the shape of things other than circles. (probably NSFW)
Lucy Kinsley is a cartoonist and nerd who recently binged on the first four entire seasons of new Who, and wrote and drew things about it. It’s quite funny, and includes really angry cat-nuns. Read it here. (Livejournal)
- Saladin Ahmed discusses race depictions in A Song of Ice and Fire, both the television series and the books. (Salon)
- Lee Aronsohn of Two and a Half Men is tired of women and their icky vaginas being, like, all over television. (The Jane Dough)
These headbands look familiar… and awfully cute. (Fashionably Geek)
- One of the producers of DC Nation let slip the next character we might see in shorts for the programming block: Catwoman! (DC Women Kicking Ass)
- Amit Runchal has a perceptive take on the tech coverage of that creepy stalker app Girls Around Me, and how it consisted of a lot of blaming the victim.
And suddenly the Boostle ‘ship becomes a lot more understandable to some guys who might not have gotten it before. (also HAHAHA robot boobs) (Uni-Blog)
- Which Doctor Who Character Are You?
- Equestria Girls is not Actually for Girls
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- Twilight & 11 Other Worst Movies Ever