Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Where Our Knowledge of British Culture Comes From
by Susana Polo | 5:00 pm, May 14th, 2012
No, but seriously: we watch Sherlock, too. (Doctor Who on Tumblr)
- Colleen Atwood talks about the costumes she’s designed for Snow White and the Huntsman. (The Frisky)
- The rebooted Tomb Raider has been bumped to 2013. (Wired)
- IndieWire has a very interesting look at the way that different reviewers saw Black Widow’s role in The Avengers. (Surprise! It breaks down along gender lines.)
- The Gloss wants to know: Mal Reynolds, or Han Solo? We feel that you are well equipped to answer.
Some hero is selling this homemade version of Katniss’ girl on fire costume on Etsy. (Fasionably Geek)
- A sobering look about how the television system in America is simply not ready to go to any kind of a la cart viewing experience right now. (Think Progress)
The Avengers in the style of Maurice Sendak. No, there’s just something in our eyes. (AgarthanGuide on Deviant Art)
- Everything you ever needed to know about the sea change in the marketing, design, and distribution of vibrators today. (The Atlantic)
The business card of Tom Wilson, which is basically a FAQ so that he can politely have a good time in public and interact with fans of his performance as Biff Tannen in the Back to the Future movies in a meaningful way. (The Daily What)
- 10 Shows We Really Want to Come Back
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- Who Should Play Han Solo in the New Star Wars?
- 12 Things You Didn't Know About Your Favorite Shows