Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: We’ll Never Get Enough of Mike Maihack’s Batgirl and Supergirl
by Susana Polo | 4:45 pm, June 19th, 2012
Mike Maihack isn’t doing his Supergirl/Batgirl comics anymore, but he will be auctioning off this piece at HeroesCon this weekend. (Tumblr)
- The Frisky has a cautionary tale, and a good treatise on the difference between opinion and judgement.
- Did you know that Merida’s hair has 1.5k individual curls? You better believe there are animators at Pixar who do. (Vulture)
If you recognize this shape, you’re a better Evangelion fan than I am, because, yes, this is one of a set of three food molds based on Evangelion‘s monstrous kaiju known as Angels. (That’s Nerdalicious!)
- Toronto’s Little Island Comics, which only sells comics and picture books for the ages of twelve and under, puts up a display of Pride-themed kid friendly books every year around this time, and it’s really heartwarming. (Comics Alliance)
- In other news, for the first time ever, the U.S. Department of Defense is going to have a Pride Month event. (The Hollywood Reporter)
Okay. I don’t watch or read Game of Thrones. But I do feel really bad for the kid who plays Joffrey. (Nerds do it Better)
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments
- 'Real World' Stars: Where Are They Now?
- Is a New Girl Coming to The New Girl?