Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The Wonder Woman Homage in the Honey Boo Boo Bio Comic
by Susana Polo | 5:04 pm, January 10th, 2013
Okay. Okay, I’m just mildly amused. Which is a change from the exhausted eyerolling with which I usually great any mention of Bluewater Comics bio-comics. That’s a pretty significant accomplishment.
- The Marine Corp has taken a stand on the inclusion of gay and lesbian spouses in Marine Corp spousal groups. (The Frisky)
- The Mount Diablo-Silverado Boy Scout Council has unanimously approved the Eagle Scout application of Ryan Andresen, but he still might not be awarded his rank by higher ranking Boy Scout officials because he is openly gay. (Jezebel)
Comics artist Phil Noto draws Lady Mary and Matthew of Downton Abbey.
- Warner Bros. won a big battle in court today that means they’ll continue to be able to deny a lot of money to the families of the creators of Superman. (Deadline)
- George R.R. Martin will be writing another episode of Game of Thrones in Season 3. (Big Shiny Robot)
- The Shadow of the Colossus movie has a new screenwriter. Hanna‘s. (The Hollywood Reporter)
- 10 Female Engineers from Sci-Fi. (io9)
Say it with me now. “This TARDIS tote must be bigger on the inside!” (Etsy)
- Revenge Season 3: How Will Jack React?
- Washington Post Misleads Readers About Guns?
- The Next Bond Girl Revealed
- Nude Pregnant Kim Kardashian Statue Unveiled