Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The Official Sweater-Knitting Peripheral for the NES
by Susana Polo | 5:00 pm, August 30th, 2012
Oh, you thought I was joking. (Kotaku)
- The Frisky rounds up everything President Barack Obama said in his AMA yesterday.
- In other government news, the NASA Mohawk Guy (actual name Bobak Ferdowski) will host a two hour broadcast on NASA’s Third Rock Radio.
Guillermo Del Toro is hard at work on Pacific Rim, according to set photos. We just which that Rinko Kikuchi‘s Mako Mori was in some of them. (The Daily Blam)
- Happy birthday to Nancy Wake, British French resistance fighter known to the Nazis as The White Mouse for how elusive she was. (Thanks, tipster anon!)
- Benjamin Jackson examines the racial, gender, and tech literacy makeup of the typical early adopters of some tech startups, and finds some interesting results. Perhaps this is one of the reasons why Siri could suggest strip clubs but places to buy contraception? (Buzzfeed)
Cute or sad? Ashley had to evacuate because of hurricane Isaac, but wanted to make sure her stuffed animals knew what to do. (Buzzfeed)
- 5 "Unfilmable" Movies That Got Made Anyway
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- The 10 Most Hilariously Wrong Jeopardy Answers