Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The Norse Crisis Flowchart
by Susana Polo | 5:05 pm, August 30th, 2011
- A Gizmodo writer done goofed. (NerdPuddle) Forbes also has a very good take down on it. Don’t succumb to the nerd baiting!
Dan Didio confirms: Stephanie Brown is in the DCnU, back in her old identity as the Spoiler. (No, there is still no word on second Batgirl Cassandra Caine, why would you assume that anyone had said anything about her, yes I’m sad about it) (Big Shiny Robot)
- Mass Effect 3 will be the last Mass Effect game to follow the adventures of Commander Shepard. (Joystiq)
Enjoy some Stupid Game of Thrones pics. (Dorkly)
Winter is coming. But you would never know without the Song of Ice and Fire calendar. (Did we put this in here just to make a winter is coming pun? YES WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ASK.) (Nerd Approved)
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?
- Twilight & 11 Other Worst Movies Ever
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement