Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The Ladies of Star Trek
by Susana Polo | 5:06 pm, March 29th, 2012
We already love Dylan Meconis (creator of Family Man), so there’s really nothing more to say about her depiction of all the major ladies of the first two Star Trek shows except that it’s great. (via Tor)
- If you found a moldy tampon, would you want its manufacturer to tell you that the discoloration you see is actually completely normal tampon mold for their product, just like you would find on bread or vegetables? If not, don’t buy Kotex, I guess. (The Frisky)
- Amy Tennery has a take on Lena Dunham’s Girls and how it’s not actually the rise of the female “slacker” in popular media. (The Jane Dough)
Cartoon Network reveals the first promo pic for Beware the Batman. I’m not sure how I feel about a computer-animated Batman series or one where Alfred totes guns, but I’m also not sure if anything less than more Batman: The Animated Series would get me excited, so I may not be the best judge. (Spinoff)
- Meanwhile, the president of the United States has joined Pinterest. (The Jane Dough)
Buzz Lightyear put in an appearance at the National Air and Space museum today, presumably to check out the Apollo 11 module with Woody, who should, by degrees of Kevin Bacon logic, know a thing or two about the Apollo missions.
- You know, there are still people voicing concerns over Lego Friends? (GeekDad)
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- Which Doctor Who Character Are You?
- How to Spot Fake Disney Movies
- Avengers 2 Reveals Two New Characters in its Script