Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The Ladies of Science Fiction and Fantasy Poker Game
by Susana Polo | 5:03 pm, March 28th, 2012
- A study has found a correlation between women having access to birth control earlier in their adult lives, and those same women earning more in the workplace. And also from the Frisky, but unrelated: this Open Letter to the Loud Sneezer in My Office has me terrified that I am the loud sneezer in my office.
This Renaissance Fair Justice League contains only two more members than the actual Justice League, but at least 400% more women (not sure who the green haired lady is. Fire, maybe?). We approve. (Geeks are Sexy)
- I wasn’t the only person who had something to say about Forbes’ Go Away Fake Geek Girls article, including Forbes. But Leigh Alexander has my favorite take, as it covered a few things that I didn’t think to address.
- The Tribeca film festival will be closing this year with a screening and cast meet for New York’s policemen, firemen, first responders and military of Joss Whedon’s ”intimate little think-piece,” The Avengers.
- North Carolina is trying to get some tourist attention as the shoot location for the arena scenes in The Hunger Games. Three words: bring the kids!
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- 5 "Unfilmable" Movies That Got Made Anyway
- TV's Best Fake Websites