Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The Hungry Hungry Games
by Susana Polo | 5:00 pm, March 20th, 2012
May the tiny white plastic marbles be ever in your favor. (Fashionably Geek)
- The Frisky shows us one more reason to get back to some healthy exercise: Coregasms.
- Huffpo has some very interesting words on Sasha Grey’s equal pay PSA, which pointed out that the only professions where women consistently out earn men are pornography and sex work.
- Feel like your congressperson should have a uterus (or two) before they make so many laws about them? Knit them one. (Mother Jones)
- Mental Floss shows us 8 female fighters of World War II.
This is a 1:15 scale Lego model of Back to the Future‘s Delorean time machine. You’re welcome. (Geekologie)
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- Which Doctor Who Character Are You?
- Steal Joan's Sexy Mad Men Look
- Breath Taking Catching Fire Stills You Can't Miss