Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The Game of Rock (The Rock of Thrones?)
by Susana Polo | 5:08 pm, March 15th, 2012
The cast of the Game of Thrones gets metal like nobody else. (Entertainment Weekly)
- This is a sad story about a bunny. (The Frisky)
This is Jedi Batman, Padowan Robin, Darth Joker, and Twi’lek Harley Quinn. (Comic Book Resources)
- We all know about how Redshirts die on Star Trek a lot, but Ellen Cheeseman-Meyer took a comprehensive look at all the Redskirts: all the female foot soldiers who appeared in Star Trek: The Original Series. Turns out, they dont die that much at all. Mostly, they have romantically coded subplots. (Tor.com)
Dude who decided to make an Iron Man/Storm Trooper cosplay, we salute you. (Fashionably Geek)
- Remember this week’s Doonesbury plot line about transvaginal ultrasounds that a lot of newspapers have dropped out of fear of offending people? Pat Bagley of the the Salt Lake Tribune got it back in in a pretty gutsy way. (The Daily What)
- We’ve heard good things about the accuracy of the archery technique in Brave, but apparently Hawkeye doesn’t quite measure up. (Newsarama)
These are Batman Villain Coasters. (So Geek Chic)
- DiscoveryNews explains how to build your very own completely functional TARDIS. It might be easier just to steal one.
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- New Season Of Sister Wives This Summer
- Kitty Forman is Back!
- 5 "Unfilmable" Movies That Got Made Anyway