Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The Flowchart That Explains How The Mary Sue Continues Our Existence
by Susana Polo | 4:59 pm, July 20th, 2012
Doghouse Diaries presents a major facet of our business model. Thank you all for choosing us on your journey round the endless procrastination wheel.
- Gloria Steinem likes The Dark Knight Rises Catwoman! She also may have spoiled a plot element. So read her endorsement of the movie at your own risk. (The Frisky)
New photos from Judge Dredd give us another look at Lena Headey’s villainous Ma-Ma. (io9)
- The Gametological Society has a list of 15 Games That Pass the Bechdel Test.
Would you wear a chestburster if it was on your face? Would you wear a facehugger if it was on your chest? (Fashionably Geek)
- Gamemaker EA has joined the coalition against the anti-LGBTQ Defense of Marriage Act. (Joystiq)
If you act fast (like, in the next seven hours), this My Little Epona (Fairies are Magic?) shirt can be yours. (TeeFury)
- Equestria Girls is not Actually for Girls
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- 5 Greatest Kisses in Sci-Fi Movies
- Is this Coke Super Bowl Commercial Racist?