Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The First Poster for Game of Thrones Season 3
by Susana Polo | 4:57 pm, November 14th, 2012
That’s just what you wanted, right GoT fans? (Bleeding Cool)
- Walmart just made a new t-shirt to help everybody identify sexist losers. (The Frisky)
- The New York Times reports the man who accused muppeteer Kevin Clash of engaging in a sexual relationship with him before he’d reached the age of 18 has recanted his story.
Our first picture from the Doctor Who Christmas special features a very grumpy Matt Smith. (Blastr)
- 10 Things I Hate About Life is still a real movie by the people who made 10 Things I Hate About You. (Deadline)
- This inspection of the utility of the Death Star’s trash compactor gets funnier by the paragraph. (McSweeney’s)
What if everybody from The Dark Knight Rises got together for schwarma at the end? It would be really awkward, that’s what. (DeviantArt)
- GeekMom has a Brave themed contest that I think a lot of you will be interested in!
- France has passed a higher tax on food oils, and therefore Nutella. Revolt as you will.
I just hope this isn’t the back of a bathroom door. (HyperVocal)
- 12 Things You Didn't Know About Your Favorite Shows
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie