Six video game couples that have stuck with me over the years, each representing a different sort of love.
Things We Saw Today: The First Picture From the Third Hobbit Movie (Seriously)
by Susana Polo | 5:02 pm, December 6th, 2012
Featuring Legolas and Bard. I hope I don’t have to explain which one is which. The side effects of filming things simultaneously, ladies and gentlemen. (Blastr)
- Barbie is getting into the construction toys for girls scene. (The Frisky)
- Kristen Nedopak is launching a geek awards show that knows no genre at San Diego Comic Con.
Daenerys Targaryen, Mother of Charmanders. (Fashionably Geek)
- Today is the 23rd anniversary of the Montreal Massacre. If you don’t know about it, you should read up on it. (The Guardian via Claire-de-Lune)
- JC Penney made another cute ad with Ellen DeGeneres, so naturally (less than) One Million Moms is upset about it. (The Jane Dough)
These snitches are cake pops, your argument is invalid. (Neatorama)
- Jason Alexander will guest star on Community. (Digital Spy)
- Comments on the YouTube video of Anita Sarkeesian‘s TED Talk had to be shut down. (The Daily Dot)
Is this our first look at the actual characters of the Ender’s Game movie, instead of just a bunkhead or an empty bedroom? I think so. (Blastr)