Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The First On Set Picture From Game of Thrones Season 3
by Susana Polo | 5:08 pm, July 5th, 2012
Yup. It’s a stuffed wolf in a wheelbarrow. (Blastr)
- Makeup Tutorial vlogger Laruen Luke films a harrowing PSA against domestic violence. (The Frisky)
- In lighter news, the returning women’s hot dog eating champion of the world goes by the stage name The Black Widow. (Digital Spy)
Here’s the cover for J.K. Rowling‘s first non-YA novel, The Casual Vacancy. (Little Brown)
- Not only is Becky Cloonan going to become one of the very few women to draw for a Batman title, she’ll also be joining Batman scribe Scott Snyder for the Swamp Thing annual. Yaay! (DC Comics)
- Square Enix is making Final Fantasy VII for the modern PC, which is music to the ears of this former kid-who-was-not-allowed-video-game-consoles. (GameSpot)
Jangsara blows us away again with Maleficent eyes. (Fashionably Geek)
- Sharlto Copley, with no regard for our emotions, might be teasing a District 9 sequel. (Gamma Squad)
- If you think it’s outrageous that the game Aliens: Colonial Marines, based on the franchise that gave us Ripley, would lack female models for its customizable-character-model-enhanced online play, there’s a petition you can go sign. If GearBox gets the message now, they’ll have just enough time to implement the changes before the game makes its delayed ship date.
Hey! Ammy! WORN has a post up about the cosplay culture of Anime North.
- A Weird Episode Of Mad Men
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- 12 Things You Didn't Know About Your Favorite Shows
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer