Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Superman as the Original Fake Nerd
by Susana Polo | 5:06 pm, November 30th, 2012
- There’s one person who gets to make up all the fake languages for Game of Thrones. Coolest job ever? (The Frisky)
- Want to be our site network’s Server Operator Intern? See the job listing here. (Craigslist)
- Comedian Jen Kirkman has quit Twitter until her male colleagues step up and push back against the sexism she and her female colleagues encounter in their professional community.
Even coffee mugs think bowties are cool. (That’s Nerdalicious!)
- Next week is all The Hobbit all the time… on the Colbert Report. (io9)
- Joss Whedon‘s Much Ado About Nothing has a release date. (Screen Rant)
- Community fans… you now have your own con. (Flavorwire)
If bowties aren’t your thing, there’s always capes. (Neatorama)
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- Hard to Say Goodbye: TV's Most Traumatic Deaths