Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Superhero Shirts, With Capes, For Grownups
by Susana Polo | 5:33 pm, June 30th, 2012
Well, “grownups,” and I absolutely use those quotation marks to include myself. (Fashionably Geek)
- Strong Female Protagonist (not to be confused with Meredith Gran, Kate Beaton, and Carly Monardo‘s Strong Female Protagonists) is about a former teenage superheroine whose trying to figure out a better way to save the world… and even that doesn’t do it justice, just go read io9′s article on it and then read the comic itself.
Some hero made this fifteen-foot scarf based on the one worn by the player character of Journey. And now you can really get mad when a giant stone serpent tears half of it off. (Game Informer)
- Did you know you can watch all of NOVA’s The Elegant Universe right here? (PBS)
I hate Before Watchmen quite a bit, but I’ll never hate it enough to not love Amanda Conner‘s inclusion of DC’s ad series showcasing its artistic talent. (DC Women Kicking Ass)
- Christopher Nolan will receive the honor of placing his hand- and footprints in the sidewalk of Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. (Digital Spy)
I’m tellin’ ya, we could use one of these in my apartment. Balancing the cork on top of the mouth of the bottle is not cutting it. (Neatorama)
- This will explain how to make a Princess Leia bathrobe using a white bathrobe and a brown sweatshirt. I felt it was relevant to your interests. (Fashionably Geek)
And finally, this .gif of an Amazing Spider-Man pop over ad that played during a baseball game has been making the rounds. I also felt it might be relevant to your interests. It’s majestic.
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- 10 Shows We Really Want to Come Back
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- Star Wars: Then and Now