Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Star Wars, Retold by Unicorns, on a T-Shirt
by Susana Polo | 5:03 pm, November 29th, 2011
If you don’t think unicorns are badass, you obviously didn’t play D&D with Susana in college. (Threadless)
- Neil Gaiman, among other things, talks about the languishing movie adaptation of The Graveyard Book. (The LA Times)
Today, in posting things Jamie likes on her day off: (Boing Boing)
- Did the Hunger Games movie kill a Battle Royale remake? (Blastr)
Today, in snuggie type things. (Geeks are Sexy)
- The Farrelly Brothers are planning on spoofing superheroes, and we’re not sure how we fell about that, but they are casting John Hodgman as the Penguin, and that’s just brilliant. (io9)
And finally, a caption contest (Fashionably Geek):
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- Which Doctor Who Character Are You?
- Parent-Teacher Conferences Have Never Been This Humiliating