Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Star Wars Recast With the X-Men
by Susana Polo | 5:03 pm, September 5th, 2012
Is it bad that my very first thought upon seeing this wasn’t anything about the crossover, but “Gambit! Do you have a death wish?!” (Arzeno on DeviantArt)
- Judy Blume reveals that she has been battling breast cancer. (The Frisky)
- Joss Whedon doesn’t mind bad reviews, just reviews that aren’t about his movie. (Blastr)
Would you buy this Yahtzee set just to roll your D&D dice in a plastic TARDIS, or would that be too much? (Yes, you would, no, it would not.) (Nerd Approved)
- This a petition to keep NcSoft from abruptly shutting down long running MMO City of Heroes.
- Seven of Margaret Thatcher‘s suits just went at auction for more than $100,000. (ABC)
Historians have discovered samurai dog armor. They say it was largely ceremonial, but I still believe. (io9)
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- TV's Best Fake Websites
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments